Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Great Magnetic Wife's New Blog


I was listening to the radio on the way to work and heard about a website/blog called The Daily Puppy. The Great Magnetic Wife had been talking about puppies a lot lately and so I thought it sounded like something she would enjoy. I told her about it when I got home and I was quite right. It has become her go-to site in the morning after she checks who has bid on her Ebay auctions.

I suggested she start a blog called The Daily Puppet since she has about a billion puppets. I swear, I am not exaggerating, there is about a billion, give or take a hundred million or so. She didn't seem that motivated, so I started it for her, but now she is posting everyday. You can visit the site here. She can't promise The Daily Puppet will actually be updated daily, although, so far it has. If she falls out of the habit of daily updates, perhaps she will change the name of the blog to The Occasional Puppet.

No comments: