Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy Busy....

This was a busy week. I went out almost every night, which is really unusual, and still managed to train everyday.  I also committed to playing bass at church on Sunday. Between the training, the movies with my friends, etc. I had almost no time to learn the songs.  

Saturday was non-stop. I rode 50 miles on the bike. I planned a brick, but as soon as I started to run my hip hurt. I injured it on my last run on Thursday. I did not want to injure it further, so I stopped.  This gave me a chance to actually shower before I went for rehearsal for church. From rehearsal the Great Magnetic Wife and I went to the L.A. Leggers celebration dinner in Santa Monica. Got back home about 11:00 and up early to go to church for one last rehearsal before the service. I went straight from the service to another attempt at a brick.  I rode for 36 miles and then managed to walk/run somewhat gingerly for 3 miles. I slept very well Sunday night.

No comments: