Saturday, November 27, 2010

2011 Race Plans


The Ironman is fifty-one weeks away and the New York City Marathon is forty-nine weeks away. It is time to start planning my season. I am not going to do as many races as last time I did an Ironman, but since the last triathlon I actually completed was Ironman Arizona in 2008, I feel I should get a few under my elastic race-number belt before the big event. As of today and subject to change, my season will look like this:

February 6: Surf City Half Marathon
April 17: Bonelli Sprint
May 15: Bonelli Intermediate Distance
June 12: Bonelli Olympic Distance
November 6: New York City Marathon
November 20: Ironman Arizona


1 comment:

tokenblogger said...

Off center, but...

Marathon Man is still one of my all time favorite books and movies.

And now you are running a marathon in New York. My head is spinning.