Sunday, January 1, 2012

Time To Say Goodbye


This blog was started four years ago to document my journey to becoming an Ironman. I did that. If you want to read about the day I became an Ironman, you can do so here.

Every year on the anniversary of the start of the blog, I have always contemplated whether or not to continue. This year I have finally decide to hang it up. After all, I have not even posted here since June, 2011. I was going to document my training for the New York City Marathon and second Ironman, but alas, foot problems kept me from getting very far. As of this writing I am still healing from a stress fracture on my left foot. Perhaps one day I will be able to train again.

I am not going to delete the blog, but I doubt I will ever update it again. Weirder things have happened.

Goodbye.


John Thum