Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Maybe, Just Maybe...


When last I posted on this blog, I was contemplating whether or not to continue running with the L.A. Leggers. Now that we live in Sun Valley in the Northern San Fernando Valley, it is a bit of a drive to Santa Monica. I had really given up on the idea of running with the Leggers even thought I had a twinge of envy as I heard about their opening day last Saturday from my Legger friends on Facebook. It is not only far to go, but I now really look forward to my Saturday morning runs/romps with our dog, Rango.

The Great Magnetic Wife, knowing that I missed running with the group, suggested that she and Rango could come with me to Santa Monica and go to yard sales and have a bit of a romp while I run. Then we could all have a nice time on the west side.

I'm willing to try it. I will see if it works before I officially re-join, but I hope it does.